Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Purse!! :D



So, my new purse is paid for and on it's way from Florida! I'm so excited I think I just peed a little!






Today was a pretty good day I must say! Got a few compliments from the boss, which always makes it a good day compared to the days when he has fewer nice things to say. I have to mention that life is pretty good right now. Though the guy I wanted to get close to has actually been sent away for a month by the "Man." I'm sitting here watching my evening cartoons on adult swim, snuggled in my awesome bed (minus my favortie sheet :(,) with my baby chihuahuas and I can't say I have much to complain about!.

There are still a few things on my want/need (but mostly want!) list.
Let's see...
I want/need:




4 of these chairs for my dining room... I have a table, just no chairs!


This duvet cover, because for some reason my chihuahua Joey has a neurotic obsession with licking my down comforter, and it is no longer a fresh shade of white...





This television, since the one I have is too small in my large oblong living room...

The Samsung Model UN55B6000
55" LED/LCD 1080p/120Hz


And I really need a new car... I know which one I want, but I don't think I'll post pictures just yet because that may change when I go looking!

Ummm, one last thing... I need a new camera, the one I have has a lens cover that is stuck open because a certain person, who I don't really talk to, spilled something on it and now it refuses to close. On top of that it's pretty outdated and doesn't take the best pictures. SOO this is the one I want!

The Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX1
                               

Anywho, I think I shall go to sleep now while watching King of the Hill and snuggling with my little baby girl Lily bean.  Tootles and as Tigger would say...
TTFN!





0 comments:

Post a Comment