Monday, March 8, 2010

What If... ps thx Katie!


K... So I was reading one of my friend's blogs, and she borrowed this from a blog called From Moon to Moon.  From what my friends says, It’s full of wonderfully inspiring pictures of different bohemian style homes, and I totally have to check it out :D I shall fill you in on how awesome I think it is once I do.. But, here is my rendition of her cute little list :D, I changed the answers and made them purple to spice it up a little :3.
* If I were a month, I’d be September, I love the fall colors and the cuddly snuggly weather.
* If I were a day of the week, I’d be Saturday, It's the one day that you can go out and have fun or snuggle all day guilt free!
* If I were a time of day, I’d be the hour between 9 and 10 pm, all the best television is on then!
* If I were a planet, I’d be Saturn, it is a truly beautiful planet besides Earth of course :).
* If I were a sea animal, I’d be a Beluga whale, the angel of the ocean.
* If I were a direction, I’d be East, I love the culture.
* If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a Dining Table, I want to see my family happy and together sitting at me each night.
* If I were a historical figure, I’d be Amelia Earhart, I've always dreamt of flying.
* If I were a liquid, I’d be spring water, a river makes the most beautiful sounds and gets to see the sights and carve the land.
* If I were a gemstone, I’d be a Pink Diamond, for OBVIOUS reasons!
* If I were a tree, I’d be a Weeping willow, I always loved their shape and it always felt like I was in a tent or being hugged by it's vines.
* If I were a tool, I’d be a Power Drill, I can get through anything!
* If I were a flower, I’d be an orchid, beautiful and brilliant.
* If I were a kind of weather, I’d be an electrical storm, caused by heat, and full of light, a wonder to behold.
* If I were a musical instrument, I would be a piano too, The sounds can be mournful and joyful in the same song.
* If I were a color, I’d be pink, duh.
* If I were an emotion, I’d be Passion, you cannot quench my fire.
* If I were a fruit, I’d be a pineapple, sharp, yet oh so yummy.
* If I were a sound, I’d be a windchime, never the same sound twice.
* If I were an element, I’d be fire, once again you can't quench me!
* If I were a car, I’d be a '67 Shelby flashback, fricking beautiful and AMAZINGLY HOT!
* If I were a food, I’d be cookie dough Ice cream, it's sinfully delightful!
* If I were a place, I’d be a temple, a place of serenity and joy.
* If I were a material, I’d be dupioni silk, intricately woven and multi colored.
* If I were a taste, I’d be sugary goodness :D
* If I were a scent, I’d be Buttercream. 
* If I were an object, I’d be a feather boa, nothing but fun..
* If I were a body part, I’d be an eye, all seeing.
* If I were a facial expression, I’d be love, all encompassing.
* If I were a song, I’d be Jukebox Hero!!!.
* If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be suede pumas, comfortably casual, yet stylish :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment